- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 500 gram Squash (Not Zucchinni)
- 2 TBSP Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 250 grams Tomato wedges
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- Salt & Pepper
- Fry the onions in the olive oil till softened.
- Add the crushed garlic and cook for one minute more.
- Slice the Squash (Kousa) into 2cm thick,and add it to the onions and saute for 8 minutes.
- Add the Tomatoes and Parsley.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Keep it biling until it is well-done. (but do not move or mix the ingredients).
- Serve it with a big plate of Rice
NotesRemark: Kawaj may also be prepared with greenbeans, potatoes, eggplants,..... and if the vegetables begin to dry when youbare cooking them, add a few spoons of water or tomato juice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Koken met OmaSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More