- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 chopped Onion
- 500 gram Squash (Not Zucchinni)
- 2 TBSP Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 250 grams Tomato wedges
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- Salt & Pepper
- Fry the onions in the olive oil till softened.
- Add the crushed garlic and cook for one minute more.
- Slice the Squash (Kousa) into 2cm thick,and add it to the onions and saute for 8 minutes.
- Add the Tomatoes and Parsley.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Keep it biling until it is well-done. (but do not move or mix the ingredients).
- Serve it with a big plate of Rice
NotesRemark: Kawaj may also be prepared with greenbeans, potatoes, eggplants,..... and if the vegetables begin to dry when youbare cooking them, add a few spoons of water or tomato juice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More