- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 35
- 4 oz.(1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cups Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 Tbsp. 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 lb.). pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 Ritz Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degress F.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 3 Tbsp. of the Parmesan cheese until well blended; spread evenly onto chicken breasts. Starting at one of the short ends of each breast, roll up chicken tightly.
- Secure with wooden toothpick, if desired.
- Set aside.
- BEAT egg in shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Mix remaining 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese and the cracker crumbs in separate shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Dip chicken bundles in egg, the roll in crumb mixture.
- Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F).
- Remove and discard toothpicks,if using.
- Serve topped with the spaghetti sauce and remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
NotesI got this recipe from my Kraft Foods book. I really loved it! I tricked my husband and son with this. They do not like spinach! I wouldn't tell them what the green stuff was in it until after they ate it. They thought it was really good and couldn't believe there was spinach in it!
The Social Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More