- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts (Crullers are best?)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
- OR if you don't want fruit cocktail, use milk a little at time until consistancy is like a lumpy cake batter
- Butter Rum Sauce, recipe follows
- Combine the condensed milk and eggs together before adding to donuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube donuts into a lg bowl.
- Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake in a 9x13 glass pan for 45 minutes (up to 60?) until center has jelled.
- Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More