- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound box confectioners' sugar
- Rum, to taste
- Butter Rum Sauce Preparation:
- Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
- Bread Pudding Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
NotesI've made this once before..and it's so naughty that I can't bring myself to make it again...lol
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Recipes for Vitality
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More