- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks of butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 (11.24 ounce) bag fun size milky way candy bars, cut into pieces
- Melt butter and add slices of the milky way bars to the butter and melt all together on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and add Rice Krispies and stir together.
- Place on wax paper with a small ice cream scooper or spoon, flattened somewhat.
- Cool in refrigerator until firm and then remove from wax paper. Store in a container in the fridge until serving.
NotesThese little treats are the only candy that I've ever made and I had a lot of help from Milky Way! The look of these remind me of No Bake Cookies and the taste is out of this world good! Trust me, they disappear quick and you can throw them together in 15 minutes or less! Addicting!
Recipe comes from my friend Marcy!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More