- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks of butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 (11.24 ounce) bag fun size milky way candy bars, cut into pieces
- Melt butter and add slices of the milky way bars to the butter and melt all together on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and add Rice Krispies and stir together.
- Place on wax paper with a small ice cream scooper or spoon, flattened somewhat.
- Cool in refrigerator until firm and then remove from wax paper. Store in a container in the fridge until serving.
NotesThese little treats are the only candy that I've ever made and I had a lot of help from Milky Way! The look of these remind me of No Bake Cookies and the taste is out of this world good! Trust me, they disappear quick and you can throw them together in 15 minutes or less! Addicting!
Recipe comes from my friend Marcy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More