- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup flat beer
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 tsp butter/marg,softened
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp regular active yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan in the order given.Select desired cycle and start.
- Add mix-ins when machine beeps,about 32 minutes after starting
NotesThis is a wonderful and flavorful bread and I thank Krrispy for sharing this recipe.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More