- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup flat beer
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 tsp butter/marg,softened
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp regular active yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan in the order given.Select desired cycle and start.
- Add mix-ins when machine beeps,about 32 minutes after starting
NotesThis is a wonderful and flavorful bread and I thank Krrispy for sharing this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More