- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 chews 40 min 15 min prep
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 jar apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 400Â°.
- Combine coconut, flour, salt and pepper in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch strips; dip chicken strips into beaten egg, then place in the plastic bag and shake until chicken is coated with the coconut mixture.
- Place coated chicken strips in a shallow nonstick baking pan; drizzle melted butter over chicken and bake 25 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with apricot preserves as a dipping sauce
NotesI found this easy recipe on another site that referenced it in the Chicago Tribune
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More