- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 chews 40 min 15 min prep
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 jar apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 400Â°.
- Combine coconut, flour, salt and pepper in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch strips; dip chicken strips into beaten egg, then place in the plastic bag and shake until chicken is coated with the coconut mixture.
- Place coated chicken strips in a shallow nonstick baking pan; drizzle melted butter over chicken and bake 25 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with apricot preserves as a dipping sauce
NotesI found this easy recipe on another site that referenced it in the Chicago Tribune
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More