- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate cookies (no filling) or chocolate grahams
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 16 Fun Size Snickers candy bars
- 12 Kraft caramels
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream (or non-dairy liquid creamer)
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream (or non-dairy liquid creamer)
- Peanuts, chopped for garnish (optional)
- Combine crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Set aside.
- After removing the crust from the oven, place a pie pan half full of water on the bottom rack of the oven and leave there until the cheese cake is done.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- The mixture should be completely blended.
- Cut each Snickers candy bars lengthwise once, then cut crosswise 4 times (8 pieces per bar).
- Fold Snickers chunks into cream cheese batter with rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into prepared crust in springform pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 60-75 minutes.
- Cheesecake should be slightly browned and set in the middle.
- Cool completely in refrigerator.
- Melt caramels with 1 tbsp whipping cream in microwave oven.
- Remove from microwave and blend completely with whisk.
- Spread caramel on top of cheesecake to within 1" of edge.
- Melt semisweet chocolate morsels with 3 tbsp of whipping cream in microwave oven for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Remove from microwave; blend completely with whisk.
- Spread on top of cheesecake over caramel to 1/2" of edge.
- Sprinkle top of cheesecake with chopped peanuts.
- Completely cool before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More