- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate cookies (no filling) or chocolate grahams
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 16 Fun Size Snickers candy bars
- 12 Kraft caramels
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream (or non-dairy liquid creamer)
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream (or non-dairy liquid creamer)
- Peanuts, chopped for garnish (optional)
- Combine crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Set aside.
- After removing the crust from the oven, place a pie pan half full of water on the bottom rack of the oven and leave there until the cheese cake is done.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- The mixture should be completely blended.
- Cut each Snickers candy bars lengthwise once, then cut crosswise 4 times (8 pieces per bar).
- Fold Snickers chunks into cream cheese batter with rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into prepared crust in springform pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 60-75 minutes.
- Cheesecake should be slightly browned and set in the middle.
- Cool completely in refrigerator.
- Melt caramels with 1 tbsp whipping cream in microwave oven.
- Remove from microwave and blend completely with whisk.
- Spread caramel on top of cheesecake to within 1" of edge.
- Melt semisweet chocolate morsels with 3 tbsp of whipping cream in microwave oven for 30 seconds on high setting.
- Remove from microwave; blend completely with whisk.
- Spread on top of cheesecake over caramel to 1/2" of edge.
- Sprinkle top of cheesecake with chopped peanuts.
- Completely cool before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
culinary karmaSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More