- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz box of macaroni
- 1 16 oz block of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 large bag (8 oz or larger) of shredded cheese (Sharp)
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Cook macaroni. Cut cheddar into slices. After you cook the macaroni, drain it. Add the cheddar cheese soup, 1/4 - 1/3 cup evaporated milk and the salt and pepper. Mix egg, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 - 1/3 cup milk; set aside. Layer macaroni, egg/milk/Worcestershire sauce mixture, cheese slices, and shredded cheese in a baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Spoon 1/4 cup evaporated milk over each layer. Repeat two more times. Sprinkle Paprika on the top. Bake at 400 for 20 min.
- You can either put this into a large dish or make two smaller dishes and freeze one to cook later. I divided mine. The first half I put in a round 1½ qt white Corning Ware dish. It was full to the top. The second half, I froze in a foil pan to bake another day.
NotesI like Cheese and Macaroni, so to satisfy my 'cheese tooth,' I have my own version of Aunt Mae's Mac and Cheese!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More