- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs Butter (or margarine)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Any Flavoring
- 3/8 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Raisins
- 3/8 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts
- Few Grains Salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- Combine sugars, syrup, milk and salt
- Over medium heat and while constantly stirring, bring to boil;
- continue to boil to hard ball stage (265 degrees - 270 degrees).
- Remove from heat; quickly add butter, flavoring, raisins, nuts
- and coconut while stirring to mix thoroughly.
- Pour into well-buttered pan.
- When cold, cut into long narrow bars.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More