- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs Butter (or margarine)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Any Flavoring
- 3/8 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Raisins
- 3/8 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Nuts
- Few Grains Salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- Combine sugars, syrup, milk and salt
- Over medium heat and while constantly stirring, bring to boil;
- continue to boil to hard ball stage (265 degrees - 270 degrees).
- Remove from heat; quickly add butter, flavoring, raisins, nuts
- and coconut while stirring to mix thoroughly.
- Pour into well-buttered pan.
- When cold, cut into long narrow bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More