- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups sour cream, divided
- 2 cups Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups corn chips, slightly crushed, divided
- 2 cups salsa, enchilada or taco sauce, divided (I used vegetable salsa--what I had on hand.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- lettuce, chopped
- tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9 by 13 - inch pan.
- Mix ground beef with 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup cheese, 1 cup corn chips, 1 cups salsa, and onion. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes.
- In order given, layer remaining: sour cream, salsa, corn chips, and cheese. Put in oven another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, add a layer of chopped lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More