- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups sour cream, divided
- 2 cups Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups corn chips, slightly crushed, divided
- 2 cups salsa, enchilada or taco sauce, divided (I used vegetable salsa--what I had on hand.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- lettuce, chopped
- tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9 by 13 - inch pan.
- Mix ground beef with 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup cheese, 1 cup corn chips, 1 cups salsa, and onion. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes.
- In order given, layer remaining: sour cream, salsa, corn chips, and cheese. Put in oven another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, add a layer of chopped lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More