- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- /2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups (8ounce) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 hard boiled eggs.
- 2 cups (8 ounce) button mushrooms sliced
- 4 ounce grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounce) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 table spoon lemon juice
- 6 spring onions finely chopped,
- 4 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1 large (8 ounce) tomato, sliced
- 2 table spoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place lettuce in a deep (14 cup) dish; cover lettuce evenly with peas. Push eggs through sieve into small bowl; stir in mushrooms then spoon over peas, top with cheese . Combine mayonnaise, cream , mustard, juice and onions in small bowl, pour over cheese;
- Cover; refrigerated 1 hour.
- Cook bacon in small heated pan stirring, until crisp and browned; drain on absorbent paper. Arrange tomato slices over mayonnaise layer; sprinkle bacon and parsley.
NotesBest made a day ahead. Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Get Cookin'See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More