- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBest made a day ahead. Store covered in refrigerator.
- /2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups (8ounce) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 hard boiled eggs.
- 2 cups (8 ounce) button mushrooms sliced
- 4 ounce grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounce) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 table spoon lemon juice
- 6 spring onions finely chopped,
- 4 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 1 large (8 ounce) tomato, sliced
- 2 table spoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place lettuce in a deep (14 cup) dish; cover lettuce evenly with peas. Push eggs through sieve into small bowl; stir in mushrooms then spoon over peas, top with cheese . Combine mayonnaise, cream , mustard, juice and onions in small bowl, pour over cheese;
- Cover; refrigerated 1 hour.
- Cook bacon in small heated pan stirring, until crisp and browned; drain on absorbent paper. Arrange tomato slices over mayonnaise layer; sprinkle bacon and parsley.