- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ½ to 1 teaspoon butter OR margarine
- ½ teaspoon sugar, optional
- 1-2 large onions, quartered and sliced (depending on the amount of meat)
- 1-2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet
- Leftover roast, chopped or diced
- Corn starch and water, optional
- Dissolve bouillon in water. Set aside.
- Melt margarine in frying pan. Add sugar and onions. Cook until slightly browned.
- Remove from heat. Add bouillon, Kitchen Bouquet, and roast.
- Add a little more water, if needed. - Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Thicken with corn starch and water, if needed.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles (or alone).
NotesI had no idea that this would be such a hit --- was only trying to clear out leftovers in the refrigerator and use ingredients I had on hand.
When they said, "Make it again." I had to quickly write down how I did it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More