- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ½ to 1 teaspoon butter OR margarine
- ½ teaspoon sugar, optional
- 1-2 large onions, quartered and sliced (depending on the amount of meat)
- 1-2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet
- Leftover roast, chopped or diced
- Corn starch and water, optional
- Dissolve bouillon in water. Set aside.
- Melt margarine in frying pan. Add sugar and onions. Cook until slightly browned.
- Remove from heat. Add bouillon, Kitchen Bouquet, and roast.
- Add a little more water, if needed. - Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Thicken with corn starch and water, if needed.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles (or alone).
NotesI had no idea that this would be such a hit --- was only trying to clear out leftovers in the refrigerator and use ingredients I had on hand.
When they said, "Make it again." I had to quickly write down how I did it.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
culinary karmaSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More