- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - 8 ounce container whipped topping
- 1 pie crust (regular, shortbread, graham cracker, etc..)
- Cream cream cheese. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill pie shell. Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
- NOTE: Top with fresh fruit or pie filling, if desired.
NotesThis is a fluffy no-bake pie. Great with or without fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Breads and Pastry 101
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More