- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1tbsp butter,1/4 cup castor sugar,1tbsp plain flour,
- 2tbsp self raising flour,2 lemons(rind and juice),2 eggs(separated),
- 1 cup milk
- Heat the oven 190c(375f),mix butter and sugar(till soft and fluffy),
- stir in flours,lemon juice and rind.
- Add egg yolks and milk, beat well.
- Beat egg whites till stiff,fold into mixture.
- Pour into a greased oven proof dish,stand dish in a water bath,bake for 45 minutes,until set and lightly browned.
- Serve with cream or ice cream(or both)..
NotesA Cake and Pudding in 1. Once you try this you will never buy a premade mix again! A popular dessert recipe from Australian friends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More