- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1tbsp butter,1/4 cup castor sugar,1tbsp plain flour,
- 2tbsp self raising flour,2 lemons(rind and juice),2 eggs(separated),
- 1 cup milk
- Heat the oven 190c(375f),mix butter and sugar(till soft and fluffy),
- stir in flours,lemon juice and rind.
- Add egg yolks and milk, beat well.
- Beat egg whites till stiff,fold into mixture.
- Pour into a greased oven proof dish,stand dish in a water bath,bake for 45 minutes,until set and lightly browned.
- Serve with cream or ice cream(or both)..
NotesA Cake and Pudding in 1. Once you try this you will never buy a premade mix again! A popular dessert recipe from Australian friends.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More