- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (9.1 g each) Jell-O No Sugar Added Lemon Jelly Powder
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold apple juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. (300 g) frozen raspberries, thawed, pureed in blender, strained
- POUR boiling water over dry jelly powder in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to apple juice to measure 1-3/4 cups.
- Add to jelly along with the lemon peel; stir until slightly thickened. Refrigerate 5 to 10 min.
- if jelly re-quires more thickening. Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- SPOON 1 Tbsp. of the raspberry puree into each of 12 dessert dishes; top each with about 1/2 cup of the jelly mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining raspberry puree.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator