- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pieces chicken
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (6 ounces), thawed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- Arrange chicken in crockpot.
- Combine lemonade, brown sugar, ketchup, and vinegar.
- Pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot.
- Transfer juice to saucepan, skim off fat.
- Combine the cornstarch and water and add slowly to the liquid over low heat.
- When thickened, serve over the chicken.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Italy or BustSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More