- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pieces chicken
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (6 ounces), thawed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- Arrange chicken in crockpot.
- Combine lemonade, brown sugar, ketchup, and vinegar.
- Pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot.
- Transfer juice to saucepan, skim off fat.
- Combine the cornstarch and water and add slowly to the liquid over low heat.
- When thickened, serve over the chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Food Travels Through Italy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More