- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHave you ever had an accident turn into a hit? My children want NO changes. This will make 2 pies OR 1 pie and 6 graham cracker tart shells. I added NO extra sugar, so it is tart. (I was supposed to stir the lemonade and evaporated milk together. Then, fold in the whipped topping.)
- 2 - Pie Crusts - baked, shortbread, graham cracker, etc.
- 1 - 14 ounce can evaporated milk, refrigerated a few hours
- 1 - 12 ounce can lemonade, semi-frozen
- Whipped cream OR whipped topping, if desired
- Whip refrigerated evaporated milk until light and fluffy (like whipped cream).
- Gradually add lemonade, while mixing at high speed.
- Quickly spoon into pie and tart shells.
- Freeze for a few hours, or until firm
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.
- NOTE: Probably would be great even without the pie shells, and frozen in a bowl. Serve like ice cream or sherbet.