- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (250 g) pkg of cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- nutmeg (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix together in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
NotesThis is a simple Alfredo sauce. It uses milk instead of cream. Tastes great and has less calories and the best part is that you don't need to buy cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More