- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (250 g) pkg of cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- nutmeg (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix together in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
NotesThis is a simple Alfredo sauce. It uses milk instead of cream. Tastes great and has less calories and the best part is that you don't need to buy cream.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More