- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. lukewarm milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine as instructed by your manufacturer. (mine are wet ingredients on bottom with dry on top-yeast being the last one added)
- Set on dough cycle - check in the first five minutes - it should form a soft round ball.
- If its too sticky add a little more flour - too dry add a little more milk.
- When cycle is done, remove dough, punch down gently and divide into 4 pieces.
- Cover with a towel and let rest 10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each dough piece into a thin 8 inch circle or oval - add fillings in the middle of each but be sure to leave some room along the edges.
- Fold the dough over like a turnover and crimp with a fork like pie crust. (I made mine like turnovers - you can make them burrito style too as was stipulated in the recipe with the seam side down and the ends folded under.
- Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet at 375 for 20-30 mins.
- Remove to a wire rack.
NotesTired of buying hot pockets? Make your own and fill them with whatever you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More