- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 2 cups total
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP A-1 steak sauce
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP powdered BBQ seasoning spice
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over meat. Cook according to directions.
NotesI ran out of my favorite jarred BBQ sauce, and got to tinkering around with making my own! It turned out great, and decided that I won't be spending money any more and just make my own! Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More