- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 2 cups total
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP A-1 steak sauce
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP powdered BBQ seasoning spice
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over meat. Cook according to directions.
NotesI ran out of my favorite jarred BBQ sauce, and got to tinkering around with making my own! It turned out great, and decided that I won't be spending money any more and just make my own! Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More