- Cooking Time: n/a
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 bottle wine (I used white, but I am sure a sweet red would work too.)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 TBSP. minced garlic with the oil added
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 TBSP Red Wine Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/4 Vegetable Oil
- 1 bottle BBQ Sauce (any brand should be fine)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Mix all ingredients and pour over meat. Let set for at least 1 hour.
- Grill and serve!
NotesI was wanting steaks, but forgot to pick up a marinade package that I normally use from the store. I got to mixing and concocting my own marinade with several things I had in the pantry. The steaks turned out so delicious and tender! I will NEVER buy another marinade pouch again!
Adventures in Cooking
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More