- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 6-8 minutes
- 1 part Tequila
- 2 part Cranberry Juice(preferably the canned cranberry juice)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Ice(crushed or cubed)
- Lemons or Limes(sliced,optional)
- In a pitcher or large punch bowl add ice,1 part tequila to 2 part cranberry juice and lemon juice.
- Stir and serve immediately.
- Garnish with limes or lemons.(optional)
NotesI was the food channel and I watched them make a drink with orange juice and tequila and that inspired me to explore something different like cranberry and tequila.I always would mix different juices with lemon juice to give it a tangy flavour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More