- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning, (see recipe), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 pork chops
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat oil in a large, heavy bottomed pot to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the pork chops, rubbing them thoroughly into the meat.
- Pour buttermilk over meat and turn to coat on all sides. Season flour generously with House Seasoning, roll each chop into flour, and shake off the excess.
- Carefully place the chops, 2 at a time, into the hot oil, and cook until the outside is golden brown. Take 1 chop out and make a small cut at the thickest part to check for doneness; adjust time accordingly for the rest.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More