- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning, (see recipe), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 pork chops
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat oil in a large, heavy bottomed pot to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the pork chops, rubbing them thoroughly into the meat.
- Pour buttermilk over meat and turn to coat on all sides. Season flour generously with House Seasoning, roll each chop into flour, and shake off the excess.
- Carefully place the chops, 2 at a time, into the hot oil, and cook until the outside is golden brown. Take 1 chop out and make a small cut at the thickest part to check for doneness; adjust time accordingly for the rest.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Hearty Veggie and Sausage Soup
Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Peking Pork ChopsSee More