- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 - 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 - 15 oz. jar of "Classico" brand Four Cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 6 cloves of garlic, pressed
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with toasted french bread or pita slices.
NotesSo one night, I had a craving for spinach artichoke dip. It occured to me when I was looking at recipes that every one I found used part of a can of this, part of a package of that. So I came up with an easier recipe, and it turned out AWESOME!!! I served it with toasted slices of pepper parmesan bread from a local bakery. YUMMY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More