- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 - 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 - 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 - 15 oz. jar of "Classico" brand Four Cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 6 cloves of garlic, pressed
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with toasted french bread or pita slices.
NotesSo one night, I had a craving for spinach artichoke dip. It occured to me when I was looking at recipes that every one I found used part of a can of this, part of a package of that. So I came up with an easier recipe, and it turned out AWESOME!!! I served it with toasted slices of pepper parmesan bread from a local bakery. YUMMY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More