- Cooking Time: 6 to 8 minutes
- Servings: 2 to 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 trout, cleaned
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Slice one lemon
- fresh dill
- dash paprika
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- My husband cleans the fish, so I am not sure how this is done.
- Slash the fish on one side with a sharp knife, do not cut deep.
- Baste with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and paprika inside and out.
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Lay a few lemon slices and dill inside of fish.
- Lay a few lemon slices on top of fish.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
NotesWe fish in a private lake my husband's company owns. Sometime we bring the fish home to cook instead of throwing them back.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More