LAKOTA'S STRAWBERRY CAKE PUDDING
Lakota's Strawberry Cake Pudding
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 40
- * 1 angel food cake
- * 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg vanilla pudding mix, instant
- * 1 pkg (3 oz.) strawberry jello
- * 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- * 1 (12 oz.) carton cool whip, room temperature
- * 2 cups milk
- * garnish - coconut, strawberries, nuts, etc.
- 1. Break up cake and evenly place into a 9 x 13" dish.
- 2. In a large bowl combine pudding mix, jello, preserves and milk.
- 3. Pour over cake pieces.
- 4. Refrigerate 2-3 hrs. to allow setting.
- 5. Spread cool whip over cake
- 6. Garnish
1. Break up cake and evenly place into a 9 x 13" dish.
2. In a large bowl combine pudding mix, jello, preserves and milk.
3. Pour over cake pieces.
4. Refrigerate 2-3 hrs. to allow setting.
5. Spread cool whip over cake
You can change the flavor by changing the preserves and jello. I'll also be trying this using coconut pudding and no preserves. When I make these changes I will add an additional 1/2 cups of milk and unflavored gelatin.
Website Credit: http://marthaskitchenkorner.com