- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 slices cucumber
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 raspberry
- 3/4 ounce ginger flavored simple syrup
- 1 ounce bianco vermouth
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- 1/2 ounce gin, such as Plymouth
- Seltzer water
- Special equipment: 1 Collins glass
- In a cocktail shaker glass, muddle the cucumber, lime, raspberry and ginger syrup until broken down. Add the vermouth, elderflower liqueur, gin and 3 ice cubes. Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Pour into a chilled Collins glass and top off with seltzer.
NotesFamily name. Why not?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More