- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 slices cucumber
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 raspberry
- 3/4 ounce ginger flavored simple syrup
- 1 ounce bianco vermouth
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- 1/2 ounce gin, such as Plymouth
- Seltzer water
- Special equipment: 1 Collins glass
- In a cocktail shaker glass, muddle the cucumber, lime, raspberry and ginger syrup until broken down. Add the vermouth, elderflower liqueur, gin and 3 ice cubes. Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Pour into a chilled Collins glass and top off with seltzer.
NotesFamily name. Why not?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More