- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- thin hokkien noodles 400g
- rice brean or vegetable oil 2 tsp
- lean lamb stir fry strips 300g
- onion 1 cut into thin wedges
- carrots 2 thinly sliced
- broccolini 1 bunch, cut into four sections
- kecap manis 2 tbs
- lime juice 2 tbs
- 1. Place the noodles into a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 5 mins. Use a chopstick or fork to loosen the noodles. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick wok. Stir fry the lamb in 2 batches for 5 mins, over high heat or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 3. Spray the wok with oil. Stir fry the onion, carrot and broccolini over medium heat until tender. Return the meat ot the wok, add the noodles, kecap manis and juice. Toss to combine and heat through. Serve immediately.
- Note: Kecap manis is a thick, sweet Indonesian soy sauce, available at supermarkets.
- Note: To make this Core Plan use soy sauce instead of kecap manis.
- Weight Watchers meals in minutes (give or take 5)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More