- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- thin hokkien noodles 400g
- rice brean or vegetable oil 2 tsp
- lean lamb stir fry strips 300g
- onion 1 cut into thin wedges
- carrots 2 thinly sliced
- broccolini 1 bunch, cut into four sections
- kecap manis 2 tbs
- lime juice 2 tbs
- 1. Place the noodles into a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 5 mins. Use a chopstick or fork to loosen the noodles. Drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick wok. Stir fry the lamb in 2 batches for 5 mins, over high heat or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 3. Spray the wok with oil. Stir fry the onion, carrot and broccolini over medium heat until tender. Return the meat ot the wok, add the noodles, kecap manis and juice. Toss to combine and heat through. Serve immediately.
- Note: Kecap manis is a thick, sweet Indonesian soy sauce, available at supermarkets.
- Note: To make this Core Plan use soy sauce instead of kecap manis.
- Weight Watchers meals in minutes (give or take 5)
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More