- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: depends
- Preparation Time:
- Lamb chops
- Fresh basil, cilantro, parsley and dill
- Lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Bell pepper
- Ripe Plantains
- Olive oil
- optional-chili pepper
- -Add chopped up basil, cilantro, parsley and dill to a bowl of lemon juice and mix (with chili pepper-optional).
- Add to the mixture lamb chops and soak for two hours or overnight.
- -Cut up half of the onions and bell pepper
- -Blend to puree, garlic, rest of onions and bell pepper
- -Peel and cut up plantains to desired size and add salt and pureed mixture to plantains and let sit for two hours or overnight
- Heat oil in a pan, throw in garlic, add lamb, cover pan and reduce heat to allow lamb to cook through.
- Uncover pan, increase heat and add chopped up onions, bell pepper, salt
- Stir fry till onions are golden brown.
- Dish out
- To same pan, stir fry in olive oil, garlic, spinach and add black pepper and salt.
- Dish out
- Deep fry plantains till golden brown (don't need to use olive oil)
- Serve plantains, lambs, spinach and slices of avocado
NotesOur favorite meat dish is lambs (I guess it may be Damaris's). We prepare this with natural spices
Author Credit: Dr. Damaris-Lois and John Lang
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More