- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: depends
- Preparation Time:
- Lamb chops
- Fresh basil, cilantro, parsley and dill
- Lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Bell pepper
- Ripe Plantains
- Olive oil
- optional-chili pepper
- -Add chopped up basil, cilantro, parsley and dill to a bowl of lemon juice and mix (with chili pepper-optional).
- Add to the mixture lamb chops and soak for two hours or overnight.
- -Cut up half of the onions and bell pepper
- -Blend to puree, garlic, rest of onions and bell pepper
- -Peel and cut up plantains to desired size and add salt and pureed mixture to plantains and let sit for two hours or overnight
- Heat oil in a pan, throw in garlic, add lamb, cover pan and reduce heat to allow lamb to cook through.
- Uncover pan, increase heat and add chopped up onions, bell pepper, salt
- Stir fry till onions are golden brown.
- Dish out
- To same pan, stir fry in olive oil, garlic, spinach and add black pepper and salt.
- Dish out
- Deep fry plantains till golden brown (don't need to use olive oil)
- Serve plantains, lambs, spinach and slices of avocado
NotesOur favorite meat dish is lambs (I guess it may be Damaris's). We prepare this with natural spices
Author Credit: Dr. Damaris-Lois and John Lang
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More