- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Lamb (Chopped finely or ground)
- 1 Cup Rice (Brown or white cooked)
- 1 half Carrot (Large, grated)
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Plain, whole fat or 2 %)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tsp. Flaxseed
- 2 1/2 Cup Water
- Cook the lamb by boiling in water with the garlic. Cook over a low heat, covered, until the lamb is tender. Cook the rice according to package directions, using the water that was used to cook the lamb. Mix lamb mixture, carrot, and flaxseed with the cooked rice. Mix in yogurt and serve after cooling.
NotesWith all the talk about pet food recall, it's nice to see BakeSpace reaching out us for homemade pet food. I'll post a few of the ones we use at our home. These days, you just never know so why take a chance.
BakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.