- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lamb steaks
- Flour for dusting steaks
- ¼ cup oil
- Hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon each of celery salt and dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon each of ground cloves, garlic powder, ground ginger, and black pepper
- 3 cups HOT water
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with a little flour.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown the steaks on both sides. Remove meat to a
- bowl and reserve pan drippings.
- 3. Combine the sauce ingredients in a 4-cup measuring cup or large bowl; blend well. Add pan drippings
- from skillet and blend well. Pour contents into the skillet.
- 4. Return steaks to skillet and cook on low for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on steak thickness).
- 5. Serve over hot cooked rice.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More