- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lamb steaks
- Flour for dusting steaks
- ¼ cup oil
- Hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon each of celery salt and dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon each of ground cloves, garlic powder, ground ginger, and black pepper
- 3 cups HOT water
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with a little flour.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown the steaks on both sides. Remove meat to a
- bowl and reserve pan drippings.
- 3. Combine the sauce ingredients in a 4-cup measuring cup or large bowl; blend well. Add pan drippings
- from skillet and blend well. Pour contents into the skillet.
- 4. Return steaks to skillet and cook on low for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on steak thickness).
- 5. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More