- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lamb steaks
- Flour for dusting steaks
- ¼ cup oil
- Hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon each of celery salt and dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon each of ground cloves, garlic powder, ground ginger, and black pepper
- 3 cups HOT water
- 1. Sprinkle steaks with a little flour.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown the steaks on both sides. Remove meat to a
- bowl and reserve pan drippings.
- 3. Combine the sauce ingredients in a 4-cup measuring cup or large bowl; blend well. Add pan drippings
- from skillet and blend well. Pour contents into the skillet.
- 4. Return steaks to skillet and cook on low for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on steak thickness).
- 5. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
50 Shades of Taste
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More