- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lamb loin medallions, ¾-inch thick
- Cracked black pepper
- Dijon mustard
- Bay leaf
- Red wine
- 1. Press pepper into medallions then spread thoroughly with Dijon mustard.
- 2. Fry lamb in a large skillet over medium heat with butter, bay leaf, and a little rosemary until desired
- doneness. Remove lamb from skillet.
- 3. Increase heat to medium-high, add wine, deglaze, and reduce. Remove bay leaf.
- 4. Pour sauce over medallions on plates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More