- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lamb loin medallions, ¾-inch thick
- Cracked black pepper
- Dijon mustard
- Bay leaf
- Red wine
- 1. Press pepper into medallions then spread thoroughly with Dijon mustard.
- 2. Fry lamb in a large skillet over medium heat with butter, bay leaf, and a little rosemary until desired
- doneness. Remove lamb from skillet.
- 3. Increase heat to medium-high, add wine, deglaze, and reduce. Remove bay leaf.
- 4. Pour sauce over medallions on plates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More