- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lamb loin medallions, ¾-inch thick
- Cracked black pepper
- Dijon mustard
- Bay leaf
- Red wine
- 1. Press pepper into medallions then spread thoroughly with Dijon mustard.
- 2. Fry lamb in a large skillet over medium heat with butter, bay leaf, and a little rosemary until desired
- doneness. Remove lamb from skillet.
- 3. Increase heat to medium-high, add wine, deglaze, and reduce. Remove bay leaf.
- 4. Pour sauce over medallions on plates.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More