- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped shallot
- 2 Tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 4 Ounces ground lean lamb
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the shallot until translucent. Add the red pepper and saute an add'l 2 minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine the sauted vegetables, lamb, rosemary, parsley and salt and pepper. Spoon one teaspoon of the filling onto six wonton. Brush the edge of each with water and cover with a second wrapper, pressing the edges tightly together to seal.
- In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil and poach the ravioli for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the ravioli in soup bowls filled with hot consomme. Garnish with rosemary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More