- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped shallot
- 2 Tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 4 Ounces ground lean lamb
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the shallot until translucent. Add the red pepper and saute an add'l 2 minutes. In a mixing bowl, combine the sauted vegetables, lamb, rosemary, parsley and salt and pepper. Spoon one teaspoon of the filling onto six wonton. Brush the edge of each with water and cover with a second wrapper, pressing the edges tightly together to seal.
- In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil and poach the ravioli for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the ravioli in soup bowls filled with hot consomme. Garnish with rosemary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More