- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 kg (4 lb) lamb rib chops
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2.5 g (1/2 tsp) salt
- pinch black pepper
- 25 g (1 oz) coarsely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 350 ml (12 fl oz) cold water
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- Put the lamb chops in a large heavy frying pan.
- Add the oil, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
- Pour the water over the meat and spices, cover, and simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks and lemon juice.
- Pour over the lamb and cover. Simmer for another 3 minutes and serve.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More