- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 kg (4 lb) lamb rib chops
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2.5 g (1/2 tsp) salt
- pinch black pepper
- 25 g (1 oz) coarsely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 350 ml (12 fl oz) cold water
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- Put the lamb chops in a large heavy frying pan.
- Add the oil, salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
- Pour the water over the meat and spices, cover, and simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks and lemon juice.
- Pour over the lamb and cover. Simmer for another 3 minutes and serve.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More