- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds lamb cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon each of celery salt and garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 2 to 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cut Up:
- 8 new potatoes
- 4 carrots, 1½-inch long
- 1 cups green beans, 1-inch long
- 3 large onions, chunked
- 2 large tomatoes, chunked
- 1. Steam the potatoes and carrots together then steam the green beans.
- 2. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat; add lamb cubes and brown. Remove lamb
- (leaving oil in skillet) and put in a Dutch oven.
- 3. Sprinkle lamb with sugar and caramelize over high heat. Sprinkle with flour and brown, stirring often.
- Add seasonings, beef broth, and tomatoes; bring to a simmer, cover, and slow simmer for ½ hour.
- 4. In the meantime, add a little more oil to the skillet, add the onions, and sauté lightly. Add to meat
- mixture then add peas; cook for 10 to l5 minutes.
- 5. Make a 50-50 flour and water mixture; add to stew and stir until sauce thickens.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More