LAMB WITH CURRY AND AUBERGINES.
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 2 tbs olive oil.
- 1 kg lamb without bones cut in cubes.
- 200 gr aubergines cut in cubes.
- 2 tbs red curry paste.
- 800 ml coconut milk, or heavy cream if you don't like coconut milk.
- 200 gr green beans.
- 100 gr baby corn.
- 200 gr bamboo shoots.
- 2 tbs soya sauce.
- the juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 tbs parsley leaves chopped.
- 2 tbs peanuts chopped.
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a frying pan and bake the lamb for 6 minutes till browned.
- Put the meat on a plate.
- Put the rest of the olive oil in the pan and bake the aubergines 4 minutes till browned.
- Put meat back in the pan with the curry paste and cook 3 min more.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetables, the soya sauce and the lemon juice and mix.
- Cook 20 minutes till meat is soft and done, if necesary add a little water.
- Garnish with parsley and peanuts.
NotesLamb and aubergines are a tasty combination easy to make and if you don't like lamb replace it with chicken, turkey or veal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More