- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Tzaziki (see recipe below)
- Feta cheese
- sliced tomatoes
- Tzaziki (see my recipe here: http://bakespace.com/index.php?mode=listing&act=show&lst_id=7115)
- Mix ground lamb, salt, oregano, pepper, and garlic together. Form into 8 patties, 1/4 lb. each. Grill patties, or broil about 4 minutes per side.
- Cut pita rounds through pocket to make 2 pita rounds. Throw on grill (brush with a little olive oil if you want) or toast lightly in toaster oven.
- Place lamburgers on pitas and top burgers with tzaziki, feta, and tomato slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More