- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or 8 fresh juice oranges
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- Buy a bag of fresh juice oranges from a street vendor.
- Squeeze 3 or 4 oranges. Pour into an ice tray. Let Freeze.
- Squeeze another 3 or 4 oranges, right before you plan to serve your cocktail.
- Place orange ice cubes in chilled glass.
- Add fresh squeezed orange juice and good vodka.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More