- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or 8 fresh juice oranges
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- Buy a bag of fresh juice oranges from a street vendor.
- Squeeze 3 or 4 oranges. Pour into an ice tray. Let Freeze.
- Squeeze another 3 or 4 oranges, right before you plan to serve your cocktail.
- Place orange ice cubes in chilled glass.
- Add fresh squeezed orange juice and good vodka.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More