- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 or 8 fresh juice oranges
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- Buy a bag of fresh juice oranges from a street vendor.
- Squeeze 3 or 4 oranges. Pour into an ice tray. Let Freeze.
- Squeeze another 3 or 4 oranges, right before you plan to serve your cocktail.
- Place orange ice cubes in chilled glass.
- Add fresh squeezed orange juice and good vodka.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More