- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger-brown meat and drain
- 1 Tblsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 28 oz can spaghetti sauce-add to meat and ingredients above and simmer
- 4 oz. spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Tblsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- ¾ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
- Combine all ingredients after simmering meat and sauce to desired consistency.
- Pour noodle mix into 9”x13” baking dish sprayed with Pam or Olive Oil. Spread meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese (as much as you would like). Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesMy mom came up with this recipe in 1982 so my family has enjoyed this recipe for over 25 years. It is an easy recipe to follow and it reminds me of good old fashioned cooking that is downright delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More