- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger-brown meat and drain
- 1 Tblsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 28 oz can spaghetti sauce-add to meat and ingredients above and simmer
- 4 oz. spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Tblsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- ¾ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
- Combine all ingredients after simmering meat and sauce to desired consistency.
- Pour noodle mix into 9”x13” baking dish sprayed with Pam or Olive Oil. Spread meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese (as much as you would like). Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesMy mom came up with this recipe in 1982 so my family has enjoyed this recipe for over 25 years. It is an easy recipe to follow and it reminds me of good old fashioned cooking that is downright delicious.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More