LANGSTON'S SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE
Langston's Spaghetti Casserole
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb hamburger-brown meat and drain
- 1 Tblsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 28 oz can spaghetti sauce-add to meat and ingredients above and simmer
- 4 oz. spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Tblsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- ¾ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
Combine all ingredients after simmering meat and sauce to desired consistency.
Pour noodle mix into 9”x13” baking dish sprayed with Pam or Olive Oil. Spread meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese (as much as you would like). Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.