- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 12
BackstoryI wanted to try making some cookies, but wanted to make something different, and wondered if there was such a thing, as popcorn cookies. Well,
I found this recipe in my collection, and decided to make them.
- Popcorn cookies, Low Fat Recipe
- Yield:24 Servings
- 3 c Popped popcorn; unsalted
- 2 egg white
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 ts cinnamon
- 1/4 ts salt
- 1 ts vanilla
- One cup at a time, grind the popcorn in a blender at low speed until it's
- fine. The goal is 1-1/2 cups of finely ground popcorn.
- In a medium bowl, beat 2 egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Make a meringue by gradually adding 1/4 cup sugar; beat until egg whites
- are stiff. Next, beat in cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Gently fold in ground
- popcorn and 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut. Place rounded
- tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet (or use parchment paper).
- Bake at 325 degrees 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More