LASAGNA - WITHOUT COOKING THE NOODLES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 15 ounce cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 15 ounce can Chopped Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large box lasagna noodles
- 1 large container Ricotta cheese
- 24 ounces freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- Divide noodles in three parts.
- 2. Brown ground beef with onions and garlic. Set aside.
- 3. Pour 1 can of tomato sauce in bottom of large baking pan.
- 4. Place one third of noodles in bottom of baking pan.
- 5. Spread browned ground beef mixture onto uncooked noodles.
- 6. Pour can of chopped tomatoes on top of meat mixture and sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning on meat.
- 7. Place 1/3 of noodles on top of meat mixture.
- 8. Spread Ricotta cheese over noodles.
- 9. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning on Ricotta cheese.
- 10 Place remaining of noodles over Ricotta cheese.
- 11. Pour second can of tomato sauce over noodles.
- 12. Sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over noodles.
- 13. Place clear plastic food wrap over top and fold back, so NONE of it touches the edges of pan.
- 14. Cover and seal around pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 15. Bake in 350ºF pre-heated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
NotesSome people hesitate to make lasagna, because they find it too time consuming. Several years ago we received this recipe from our friend Carol K.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More