- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 bag of large egg noodles
- 3 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef, drain fat. Add marinara sauce, simmer for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook noodles per directions and drain. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add in sour cream and mix well.
- Spread half of the noodles in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Cover noodles with 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture; top with 1/2 of the grated mozzarella. Spread all of the meat sauce over the bottom layer of noodles and cheeses. Layer remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and grated mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
NotesFor all of you ricotta haters out there (like myself) this is an easy, albeit rich, alternative to traditional lasagna.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More