- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup thick pizza sauce
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a large skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- To the beef in the skillet, add in the pizza sauce; stir to combine; remove from heat.
- Stir together the egg and ricotta cheese.
- Separate biscuits and split each biscuit in half.
- Press each biscuit half on bottom and up sides of lightly greased muffin pans.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- Top evenly with egg mixture; sprinkle each cup with cheese.
- Bake in a 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Home cookingSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More