- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup thick pizza sauce
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a large skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- To the beef in the skillet, add in the pizza sauce; stir to combine; remove from heat.
- Stir together the egg and ricotta cheese.
- Separate biscuits and split each biscuit in half.
- Press each biscuit half on bottom and up sides of lightly greased muffin pans.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- Top evenly with egg mixture; sprinkle each cup with cheese.
- Bake in a 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More