LASAGNA PIZZA PASTA
- 2/3 box angel hair pasta
- 8 - 12 ounces Itallian Sausage, casings removed, cooked, drained
- 8 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 reserved for final topping
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 large White Onion, chopped
- Mixture of Sliced Mushrooms, Black Olives, chopped Red Bell Pepper,
- and/or other favorite Pizza Toppings
Cook Pasta according to package directions.
In a medium bowl, mix together 1/3 Ricotta Cheese with 1/4 of the Sausage and toss with cooked Pasta.
Spray ~ 8x8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour Pasta mixture into pan and spread evenly over bottom.
In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and sautŽ Onion and cloves of Garlic for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour over pasta.
In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and sautŽ Red Pepper and other " Pizza Toppings" until tender crisp.
Layer remainders of Sausage, Ricotta, Mozzarella and other cooked "Toppings" on top of Diced Tomato mixture in separate Layers. Top with the last of the shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Bake 350F degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.