- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 box angel hair pasta
- 8 - 12 ounces Itallian Sausage, casings removed, cooked, drained
- 8 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 reserved for final topping
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 can 14 1/2 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 large White Onion, chopped
- Mixture of Sliced Mushrooms, Black Olives, chopped Red Bell Pepper,
- and/or other favorite Pizza Toppings
- Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1/3 Ricotta Cheese with 1/4 of the Sausage and toss with cooked Pasta.
- Spray ~ 8x8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour Pasta mixture into pan and spread evenly over bottom.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and sautŽ Onion and cloves of Garlic for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour over pasta.
- In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and sautŽ Red Pepper and other " Pizza Toppings" until tender crisp.
- Layer remainders of Sausage, Ricotta, Mozzarella and other cooked "Toppings" on top of Diced Tomato mixture in separate Layers. Top with the last of the shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake 350F degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More