- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 28 oz. Beef Broth with Onion
- 14½ oz. diced tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1½ cups uncooked mafalda or corkscrew pasta
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook beef with garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese. Serve with additional cheese if desired.
- PREP TIME 15 Min
- COOK TIME 10 Min
- SERVINGS 4
NotesLasagna in a soup. No baking, no bake pan to clean, but the same great flavores.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More