- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. lasagna noodles
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 20 oz. spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook lasagna noodles.
- Brown ground beef.
- In rectangular pan, place a small amount of sauce to cover the bottom.
- Layer noodles, ground beef and cheeses.
- Add more sauce; layer again until all ingrendients are gone.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More