- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 16 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. box no-cook lasagna noodles
- Mix spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, and seasoning.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Top with 1/3 the noodles, breaking, if needed, to fit.
- Spread with 1/3 of cheese mixture, making sure noodles are covered.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Spread with remaining sauce.
- Cover, cook on low for 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover. Let stand 10 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Christmas CookiesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More