- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 16 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. box no-cook lasagna noodles
- Mix spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, and seasoning.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Top with 1/3 the noodles, breaking, if needed, to fit.
- Spread with 1/3 of cheese mixture, making sure noodles are covered.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Spread with remaining sauce.
- Cover, cook on low for 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover. Let stand 10 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More