- Servings: 8
- 4 1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 16 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. box no-cook lasagna noodles
Mix spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water in bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, and seasoning.
Spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Top with 1/3 the noodles, breaking, if needed, to fit.
Spread with 1/3 of cheese mixture, making sure noodles are covered.
Repeat layers twice more.
Spread with remaining sauce.
Cover, cook on low for 5 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover. Let stand 10 minutes to allow cheese to melt.