- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 16 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. box no-cook lasagna noodles
- Mix spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, and seasoning.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Top with 1/3 the noodles, breaking, if needed, to fit.
- Spread with 1/3 of cheese mixture, making sure noodles are covered.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Spread with remaining sauce.
- Cover, cook on low for 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover. Let stand 10 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More