- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz) container Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano or parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- parsley, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 batch meatsauce (recipe follows)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil lasagna noodles in salted water until al dente.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together ricotta, romano, beaten egg, black pepper and parsley.
- Spray a little oil over a large baking dish. Spread a thin layer of meatsauce over the bottom and then layer the lasagna as desired, alternating noodles/ricotta/meatsauce.
- End with a thin layer of meatsauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More